Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 06:18 PM   #52
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
We’ll see on the windows and sleeping at night. On the price, MHSRV’s pricing policy states that they discount all new RVs 25% or more below MSRP. While they could change their long time policy and advertising just on the Sequence, I am hoping not. In my tentative discussions with a different dealer, they did not reject out of hand getting the price down into the high 60s - however we did not discuss how much he would give me for my Axis. At the RV shows, in the past, Thor has given dealers about $5000 incentive money to boost sales. If Thor actually ships Sequences to MHSRV this year, given that RV sales in 2019 are running 29% behind 2018, maybe the price will drop to my comfort level. If not, I don’t really need one this year. We have looked at both the Travato and Sequence and actually like the Sequence a little better. There is not that much difference.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.