Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #14
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Latesixties...
Believe it or not: I fully under your frustration over this mess...
But there are also some realities at play here, that I think you may not have been fully aware of...
1. A motorhome is about like a house that is being subjected to constant earthquakes; while it's been driven down even the smoothest roads...
Stuff will shake loose, and rattle apart. Keeping after all of this can often be a major part of RV ownership.

2. Cavie mentioned that this is an industry-wide issue, and he ain't wrong... It's rare for anyone to take off on a "shakedown cruise" in one, and not see them come home with at least a couple of issues that need attention.

3. You'll need to check with your State's Attorney General, and ask them if Lemon Laws apply to Motorhomes. Some states do apply them: a lot don't.
But it's certainly worth the research.

4. Keep in mind that these rigs can be fixed. It just takes some time, and may a headache or two: in order to get through it. But if you can be patient: the results will be worth it.

5. Thor's Wakarusa service facility is always worth a bit of research. Call Thor, and make some inquiries about them.

I certainly wish you nothing but the best of luck in getting things made right!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.