Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:06 PM   #5
Chuck and Mary Ann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #13712
Quote:
Originally Posted by motormantrooper View Post
Hello all, im new to the site, just retired from law enforcement as a State Trooper. Im new to the RV/Motohome idea but not to the lifestyle. I have a 5th wheel and looking to get a Thor Magnitude or Omni. Can anyone tell me the biggest diference in the two units. I know there are different models but just wandering what the difference is in the two units. Thanks in adavance!! Safe travels
Welcome and hello brother LEO, I did 18 years in a department in Central MA, then moved to a federal agency - non-LEO. We bought the Thor Palazzo 2019 36.1, loved the floorplan and the mid door - in a crash, I want to be able to get out of the coach. All units will have issues as you must know from your fiver, although fewer as the coached have ALL the power and drive train issues included but they are truly enjoyable we moved up to the Thor last October and so far have logged about 17k mikes and plan on continuing thru the winter when possible and when road conditions allow. Best of luck in your search and keep us all informed so we can catch up on the road!

Enjoy the journey, one day at a time!
Chuck and Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.