Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:46 PM   #12
howzball

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Texas
THOR #3182
Our's came with a brand known as Continus or similar to that and, for the over the air channel scanning alone I couldn't get rid of those TVs fast enough.
It was nothing to wait an hour and a half just to run a channel scan on those things.

This probably has more to do with what streaming service you choose than TV but it might help someone else out along the way...

I usually just pull the Roku out of our house and plug it into the MH when we leave which usually works fine. I recently switched to Hulu+ Live streaming service which is bound to a "home" location meaning when it detects your IP address is somewhere other than where it was registered it won't allow playback on devices you plug into a TV.
You can change your Home 4 times a year but that could go quickly in a MH.

It will allow playback on a phone anywhere though so, for that reason we keep a Chromecast device handy.
This is only for the Hulu+ Live streaming version, your regular Hulu should work fine.

enjoy it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.