Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Solar panel
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:58 AM   #26
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Solar panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Chris

You can get the go power controllers from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Go-Power-GP-P...09718619&psc=1

I have the 30Amp on the Accolade which wwas installed with my solar add-on at purchase.

Thanks Dave....

I know you can get Go Power controllers but you can’t get the exact same model and footprint as the ones installed by the RV manufacturers.

I was trying to avoid dealing with make the hole size from the stock one since it is recessed.

I’ll have to look at the exact dimensions again but the ones you can buy online are little longer I believe. The ones the RV manufacturers install are square and the ones online are rectangular.

I’m not sure I have space to fit it with the adjacent accessories. The Go Powe website states the OEM controllers are not available for sale.

I may take a closer look at this one through the off season to see if I can make it plug and play.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.