Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Digital TV's
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:22 PM   #19
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
Angry Seiki issues with select digital cable providers

Well, we are at Fort Wilderness NOW, and the Seiki's won't pick up signal. We have had similar issues at other parks, either no channels found or not all channels found and those found were fuzzy. I spoke with Rick, an engineer here at the campground, and he said he only has problems with Seiki's and most Element's. It appears that the proprietary sustem used to create the digital signal for the cable provided throughout the part cannot be decoded by these sets.
I tried both solutions offered, but the solutions clearly were not for my models as with 0 0 0 0 option there was no entry for cable qam; and for the other option, again the selection was not san option to selct. Back to square one.
By the way, my models are: SE32HY10 (2 of these) & SE24HE03
I am frustrated because I aid for these optional sets, and that they do not function on cable in 75% of the parks I visit is uncceptable.
Any other options for me to try while I am at Fort Wilderness?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum