Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 02:54 PM   #59
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Coachmen has a "virtual" view of that floorplan available:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3fXZsGc9KQH

That is pretty clever with the rear door for hauling bikes and other long-slender cargo (kayak's?).

Love to see innovation in RV's--the murphy bed craze will allow for all kinds of different, flexible, floorplans.

Yeah, I like seeing innovative ideas that are actually useful, not just for appearance. I like nice looking things too, but new colors and fabrics doesn’t do enough for me.

The 22XG is around 24-ft long, so much closer to size I will consider buying. I still hate corner beds if sharing, and the MH width at 102 inches is ridiculously wide for us.

I can see that bathroom was likely placed on wrong side of RV because they use same bathroom on floorplan with bed slide, where slide is best on street/driver side (picture below). That’s really too bad to save a little cost.

The J lounge in front with extension is very clever. When extra dining sitting is not needed, it opens a lot more floorspace behind cab. And it allows both front seats to swivel back — making for a Euro-style front living area. Typical dinette doesn’t allow driver seat to swivel.

Unfortunately, they don’t show swivel seats on CrossTrek, but they should be offered as an option. If not, they can always be added by owner.

I honestly think the main reason for these CrossTrek is to make them simpler and lower-cost in order to make them more affordable, so options may not be made available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	563D28C6-F82F-4356-8362-51076C31883E.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	21479  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum