Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:14 AM   #10
TammyMark

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #13492
Welcome to the Thor family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don62 View Post
Greetings!
So my wife and I jumped right into the RV scene with a new 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt. We were sold on the floor plan being as we will be full timing it for a few years and the floor plan unlike most, breaks up the coach making it feel more like a home in the different sections. Just wanted to say hello to the community and we hope to enjoy our new endeavor we are about to embark upon.
Semper Fi!
This will be the second winter that my husband and I will live in our 2018 Thor Challenger 37TB for 6 months at a time. We travel from our permanent home in Michigan to San Diego and back twice a year in our Challenger. We've loved the comfort and roominess or our coach, especially since we have an additional half bath. This comes in handy when my mother joins us for several weeks each winter.

We've had some growing pains, as most new RV owners do, but this forum has been an invaluable resource for us. We are very grateful that this community exists. Welcome to the family!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.