Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 02:57 AM   #8
relush

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Alabama
THOR #3139
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S View Post
I somehow managed to get my Galaxy S5 to mirror successfully. However, the phone seemed to get hotter than I cared for and the Axxera screen is not located in a very optimal location. You have to take your eyes off the road to see it. And if you want to figure out what it is showing you, you also need to lean over a bit. I decided this was not a very good solution and unhooked it. I ended up with a suction mount for the S5 on top of the radio. My eyes never have to leave the road now.
I only hooked it up the one time. It was back in August when I tried it so I do not recall if there was anything special I had to do to make it work other than just plugging it in and selecting the mirroring mode on the Axxera.
With Christmas coming, I'll more than likely get myself a stand-alone GPS.
Thanks for the reply! You are probably right about the axxera's screen location and I'm better off securing my phone like you have. Just frustrated trying to make them link you know?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.