Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:22 AM   #43
Lilfallgirl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fun Mover 35D
State: California
THOR #11633
I'm not confusing the truly cautious one's who offered sound advice with the truly ignorant one's like those who sit on their wrinkled saggy asses and watch videos of people getting stuck in sand, then try to bully me into thinking it's not possible when they probably haven't even seen a beach in this century.

With that being said, thanks for the sound advice WoofWoof and TaylorBob. The rest of you nay sayers just keep chewing on your gums while I live life on the edge! LOL!!!

PS...coating the undercarriage with an anti corrosive agent before hitting the beach is what I've always done on my RV's and ATV's. Not much different than you cold state people with salt all over your roads in the winter months. Duh!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum