Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: We are blessed,
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 03:21 PM   #13
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC62 View Post
"Don’t let anyone discourage you with their issues"

I hope our experience with the rental unit we purchased was not taken as discouragement. I was trying to let the OP hopefully learn from our mistake. Most renters don't know the ins and outs of RVng. They are handed the keys and are given a per functionary once over on how systems in a coach work. Most folks don't know how a marine gravity toilet works and plugging up a black tank with excess paper is common when you are used to flush toilets. The black tank is the one system in our PDI that, other than flushing some water down the toilet, didn't get a thorough test. It is also the only system in our used coach that came back to bite us.

Sorry if it sounded like I was pointing fingers! Yours is a very useful, relevant and specific suggestion - just what the OP was seeking. My observation was more generally about all the negative posts that seem to populate this (and most other) forums. It’s a recreational vehicle after all and it is very helpful to maintain a good humor with the inevitable vexations.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.