Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 07:34 PM   #4
GypsyT&M

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #3710
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleflier View Post
only way to prevent is fashioning disconnects so you can take it home. In the 60's a gent near me couldn't lock his car so he made a set up with connector to battery, several condensers an hi a ground mat near his car that he clamped to body. First night there was a large yell and a stunned guy laying in road. Cops made him take car to dealer to get locks working.I would look at race car header flanges that could be welded on to allow it to be unbolted. I don't know if it would pass insp in your state. The contents inside modern converters have a metal woth more tha gold in some countries. (I heard it is used in making nukes) but I can't vouch for that (NCIS NEW ORLEANS episode)
Thanks...its an epidemic in Michigan.They sell them in Ohio for big bucks...lowlifes.������

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.