Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 02:31 PM   #1
wcricks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Texas
THOR #15708
3901 Aria air and light coming under slide

I recently sent photos to Thor off light and air coming in the rv from under the front slide on the drivers side in two places under the sofa and dinette.

They suggested I show it to the dealer which I did and we both confirmed that there is a Tbar that guides the slide when it retracts and it is not properly sealed.

The dealer had two other Aria's on the lot and we looked at both of them and they have the same problem.

The dealer is proposing a fix to Thor under warranty that should work. The opening is difficult to seal off because of the Tbar guides but we are going to install rubber sweeps in the sofa and dinette to block the air / light.

Also, we think these openings are a source of dirt entering the coach while we are traveling or parked.

I will keep you posted in the situation. Please let me know if your Aria has this problem or perhaps there is a better way to seal off these two places.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.