Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #1
Delbert

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #17459
Thor Challenger Inverter E03 Error

This last weekend while on shore power I plugged a heater into a plug on the side of the bed platform. Immediately a pop was heard and an alarm started on the inverter panel along with an E03 error. Unplugged heater. Now that plug which is on circuit 6A according to the Thor electrical diagram along with the entire circuit set of 5B have no power. The strange thing is that circuit 6A according to Thor is suppose to be both sides of the bed platform and under the kitchen table. Both other outlets work just fine on 6A. I ordered a new inverter just in case and am having an electrician give me the ability to isolate out the inverter by adding outlets, plugs and switches around that system. Does anyone have any additional ideas as to why just one leg in middle of the 6A power cable run might be dead? I've guessed that one end would be at the circuit breaker and the final end is under the kitchen table as it is the only outlet with a single wire. I have removed the outlet and tested for power at the wires on the dead outlet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum