Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: E350 vs E450
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:31 AM   #18
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
So how’s your coach holding up after a couple of years now? I’m really interested in whether Thor’s issues are just with initial assembly quality or if their machines simply don’t hold up. Thanks.
Both wing walls rotted from water damage and had to be replaced. The wheel wells are rotting from water damage. The steps above the battery box have rotted from water damage and will need replaced.

The left side of the coach now sits nearly 4 inches lower than the right side but was surprised to find it is not the chassis. Either the body is sagging on the mounts or it was just built that crooked. I emailed Thor just asking about it and got no response.

I have 27000 miles on it and drive it like I stole it now since there is no going back!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum