Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:30 PM   #12
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
Ok, needed to relocate yesterday. This gave me the opportunity to disconnect all power from the inverter. I disconnected from shore power and removed the 12 volt leads from the inverter. I drove about 7 hours with hope that it would completely discharge the inverter. When I got to the campsite I checked the output power on the 12 volt side to ensure that no voltage was coming out of the inverter. I also tested the 120 volt external GFI on the inverter. The meter listed 0.00 on all. I reconnected the 12 volt side and tested the 120, still 0.00. I reconnected shore power and still 0.00. The inverter panel still has a E03 error in all states. The GFI in the bathroom is not tripped and supply power just fine. 5B is the passenger side of the motorhome and supplies the passenger plug, TV console, frig and vanity and possibly the front side of the bed for a CPAP machine. All of 5B is dead and I cannot find a GFI along that line. Today I will remove the fireplace and see if there is a GFI hidden behind that for the TV connections. 6A is suppose to be for both plugs on the sides of the bed and under the table. The 6A plugs on the rear side of the bed and under the table work just fine. The 6A plug on the front side of the bed does not work. This makes me think it is on the inverter with the 5B set. I have removed the plug that does not function and tested for power on the wires themselves and there is no voltage on the wires. The reason that I intend to get an electrician out is to wire around the inverter with outlets and plugs and to assist in tracing the wiring path.

THANK YOU ALL who have added opinions and thoughts on this problem.
Check everywhere. On my Challenger 37ND I found outlets hanging in the wall behind the TV and I found another one under the couch. I found this one when I had to tear some fabric off the couch frame to get the cat out after it went exploring (long story in a previous post).

Please excuse me if this has been asked and/or answered but did you get the electrical schematics from Thor?
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.