Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Veterans Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
fhenn
Site Team

Brand: Crossroads
Model: CF32BL
State: Mississippi
THOR #121
Veterans Day

On this day , I would like to extend my thanks to all of those veterans of the past. Those of my Grandfathers generation WW1 hardly any left. those of my father generation that gave so much for this country. To the Korean Vets, and to my own generation of the men I was able to be with. The Vietnam Vets I lost three fellows this year. sign of we are getting older Now 71 no wonder To those who made the great sacrifice in the far east. And let us not forget that those who lost their lives were very young men. In reality they lost two lives . the young man, and that of the future, being husband father grandfather uncle. May God be with them and you on this special day
The wonder Schnauzers
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum