Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: CHF F53 Ford
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 01:56 PM   #84
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
I asked that question in June while at the Windsport Plant.The guide says they can't do any changes to the chassis( suspension wise) because they are not suspension certified shop. He agreed that both changes would improve handling. As mentioned before Ford doesn't know where the chassis will be used.
My opinion is that with the volume of chassis they order they could ask for those changes from Ford. They are bolt on options requiring only basic engineering to change. I doubt the changes would up the over all price of the coach.
The guide did say they were shooting for a price point for the end product. You can read that to say cheap is better.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum