Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Veterans Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:48 PM   #3
Dan9841

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: South Carolina
THOR #2915
In 2000 I joined a orginazation of professional, brave, and selfless individuals. We trained, slept, fought, and joked together. Soon we would be at war and continue to be a nation at war for 14 plus years. During that time I have observed numerous acts of selfless service, bravery, courage, hardship, love for another, and the ultimate sacrifice. To my generation of Soldiers I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.
To all you "old" guys out there. You continue to amaze me and you are true inspiration to me. From WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Dester Storm, and many other operations many of you have fought and had to endure grewling conditions that I can't imagin. Being a knuckle dragging infantryman I understand some of it but not all.
Last but not least I want to thank the true heroes that never came home from the battlefields. I miss you all and I will see you at final formation.
God bless all you Veterens out there and take care of each other.

Dan

"Be all that you can be!"
Dan9841 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum