Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:59 PM   #17
captlbh

Brand: Still Looking
State: Georgia
THOR #17491
Angry nav system on avm211nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanh1 View Post
Anyone know where i can get an actual instruction manual, online or hard copy, for the GPS operation of this unit in my new 33x. I've gone to url address in the small leaflet on this unit, but this doesn't describe how to actually use the gps. As an alternative, is it possible to connect phone by usb to get Google maps on the screen? Starting to really dislike this Axxera unit. Thanks!
I just bought a Thor 27.2 with the 211nav system our 1st trip stopped working before we got out of driveway. CW off I95 in Ga. showed me how to reset. Froze 4 times to Md. and just stopped working at all on way back. I bought a Garmin to make it home there is nothing about the unit that I like. Will be taking Mhome back to CW in LakePark and see if thet are repairing or replacing unit

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.