Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: We are blessed,
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 09:47 PM   #27
Working@70

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maryland
THOR #12441
Welcome newbies!

Welcome to RV'ing and best of luck. Mein Frau and i are retired and purchased a Class C a couple of years ago. I would suggest, just in case, that you check the front alignment (ours was not correct) and be sure to check the water level in the coach battery. (ours ran out of water and died.) We had purchased a unit with only 10,000 miles on it; the only issues we could think of was that the master bed was on the passenger side, long ways against the bathroom wall, and therefore it was hard to make the bed or climb into it at night; and there was no room for a couch. Otherwise it has been fine. Repairs minimal; outside light ("porch light") developed a leak; i forgot to reel in the right side awning once and struck a tree with it; had to replace the awning. My fault entirely. The rig has been good and solid otherwise. Have fun in your camper! Our grandkids LOVE the camper and love to ride in it! (girl, 9 and boy, 5)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum