Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 10:25 AM   #14
Vibeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Michigan
THOR #17235
Follow up:
After experiencing the previously described problem I contacted Firefly Integrations. They quickly responded and asked for the "GUI" version and the "Logic Controller" version of my system. My coach is a 2020 Thor Hurricane, built in June 2019 and had version 2.3 installed when I purchased it. (I am the second owner) They sent me a USB stick (received it the very next day) with version 2.8 which the Firefly rep said would correct the problem. I installed it and so far no more issues. While on the phone I asked the rep what the actual problem was and his answer was something vague and general like "the controller was misfiring outputs" that was obvious to me but I didn't press him. He probably knew what the actual problem was but did not want to elaborate. As far as the previous owner still being able to control the system via bluetooth, I doubt it since it is password protected and we don't even have any close neighbors. If anyone has a similar problem I recommend contacting Firefly Integrations, they were quick and helpful.
-Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum