Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 12:31 AM   #18
Sandy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #3214
Levelling Sytem

I own a new 2014 Windsport 32N. I had a problem with the levelling system as well. I had just received the unit back from the dealer that day, having had some of many repairs done. Tried to level the coach in my yard but it just didn't want to level itself. It would lower the legs, then lift one, lower another. Just had a mind of its' own that seemed like it was smoking dope, lol. It kept doing that on its own until the hydraulic motor burned out. Of course, it then gave the error message, including the low voltage error. As n extra note, if I tried to reset the unit, my radio would turn on by itself too.

All of my jacks were down so I had to disconnect the hydraulic hoses from the pump and manually push the jacks back up. Luckily I was in the yard.

Returned the unit and the dealer replaced the pump and apparently had a hell of a time resetting the electronics to get rid of the error. Got the unit back home a few weeks later and had it another day before having to return it again because of rain dripping on to the dash. (First rain since I bought the unit)

While at the dealer, they tested the leveler again and it crapped out again. This time they supposedly replaced the whole system. Motor, pump, and electronics.

To make a long story short, everything that can go wrong on this unit, has. I think that I've probably had it in my possession fro about 10 days of the 7 months that I've owned it. It's at the dealer now and has been there for nearly 2 months again. A long, long list of non working items.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.