Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
John & Diane

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Ohio
THOR #989
Glad you had somebody that could assist with the sway bar installation. We've done all the same modifications to our 27K and the results have been great. Trucks are no longer an issue passing in either direction.and handling in high winds is much improved. Based on our scaled weights I usually run about 81-82# in the tires. I hope your handling improves as much. After your trip to AZ let us know how it handled.

If we were going to add a second a/c I too would run a seperate 110 power for it. I've been thinking of adding a dedicated outlet that way for electric heaters or when the DW wants to have MANY kitchen appliances on at the same time!! Safe travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum