Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:16 PM   #6
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Hi Duckface; I bought that exact model & am charging it now to see what it will do. I remembered you had recommended it earlier. I tried it with a partial charge a little while ago & only managed to drop another 8 psi down. Checking with the SPs (in this case) at the gate is definitely on my list for how to bring in help. Thanks for the quick reply & I'll let you know how well the Ryobi does once I've charged it fully per the directions I managed to skip over...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
You're not the first person with a low tire on base.
Ask an mp what they do. They likely just waive the truck through the gate.

I'm going to suggest a compressor. They're light and cheap and will take your tire from 38 to 82psi in ten minutes.

Almost any 12v or 110v little compressor will do fine.

I prefer this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Ryobi-P731-Fu...846286&sr=8-11

Because it uses the same batteries as 150 other ryobi tools AND you hook it to your tire, set the pressure you want, hit a button and walk away. It turns itself off when the pressure reaches what you told it to. No cords to drag around, no generator to turn on so you'll have 110v. Nothing squirelly, just a tire filled.

If you had one now, your low tire wouldn't have been a thing.

Home depot carries the compressor and battery.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.