Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:30 PM   #9
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Hi Grizz;. Nope. I pulled into the fam camp 1st & then opened up my new toys here. Put them on & saw the 38 psi (now 30). I had also just opened up my new Ryobi compressor that Duckface had suggested a while back. There doesn't appear to be a leak at the sensor. I can't see any tire damage or screws in the tread or side walls from my limited point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
Just to get things straight. Tire pressure was ok when you installed the TPMS sensors? If so then the leak apparently happened on your way to the FAM camp. Check to make sure the sensor is not leaking at the front left tire.

If it is then that solves that. Get compressor and refill. If not then you probably picked up a nail or something.

If so...

I would check with Base security and let them know what the problem is and if its ok to call your roadside co. Call them and see what they say.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum