Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #26
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I think the yellow post it has got the attention for everyone here. It is really for me In fact I am wanting to put something similar on the steering wheel to remind me to check to verify I have unplugged the 50 amp shore power before pulling out. I pulled it out to take to a dump station Saturday and I had forgot but my wife noticed before I got into the coach. Best 1st mate ever.
Here's a tip that I use for those things I might forget before moving the coach; may even work for you water heater switch.

Get some of those plastic hanging badge pouches like this:

Make up cards for each item of concern. Make one side RED and one side GREEN. An example would be:

Antenna UP

Antenna DOWN

When you setup camp hang the cards in front of the steering wheel, turn them to indicate the status of the items.

When breaking camp remove each card that has been verified green (or leave them hanging). When you have a full green board you are good to go.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.