Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #6
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Go for it!! You'll never hear from the 95% satisfied owners...they just hit the road an enjoy the journey. 95% of the other 5% are the ones who just don't get it but complain full time until they die. Yes...we've all had issues but your ability to repair stuff will overcome most if it. If things get really bad, take it Wakarusa and they will do a fine job of making it right. RV's are simple, common sense configurations and most of them are the same...floor changes vary...chassis' vary...but the guts are all the same. Like anything else mechanical...the more they cost, they better they are built. If someone asked me..."give me just one piece of advice for purchasing my new motorhome"...I would tell them..."go for whatever unit fits your butt and budget but make sure you have 2 A/C units. Go for as high as you can and grow into it...they get small real fast. Enjoy the journey and report back in soon!!
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum