Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Cover ????
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 01:57 AM   #16
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Just finished putting our new cover on our 24.1 and it is SNUG! LOL

I guess I found the one that fits a 24.1 perfectly (If you're interested its this one (Amazon)).

Don't see how anything can rub as there is no play.

Attachment 21830
How hard is it to access the inside of coach with cover on? How big is it to store? i.e. where will you put when you don't want it on?

Any reason you didn't go with the ADCO? Or is it ADCO? Getting confused as the link doesn't say ADCO but does say Amazon basics, but I see in few other post it is referred to ADCO?

I got to next summer to worry about the heat. It will bear down on on the top 6 feet on the driver side. My coach 30' long. That side is facing West but will be partially covered by tree for shade.

Right now my plan is to wax that side at least 4 times a year
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum