Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 12:14 AM   #36
CampTap

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #15490
The Thor is my 3rd RV and every brand has its builders flaws hence the year no question warranty on them. That said Thor has had very minimal problems for me and spent the least amount of time in the shop. I would for the firat year after purchase only plan small trips a couple weeks at a time and plan a month or 2 between to get stuff fixed. What I did is when I picked up from the shop I made a new appt the same day for the day I planned on getting back that way if stuff broke or I found flaws while on the trip I didnt have to wait for an open appt date just took my to fix list with me and handed it over. Shouldnt cost anything within the manufacturer warranty even if you break something warranty will most likely cover it. My kids broke a cabinet door and thor covered the cabinet rebuild.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.