Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #10
wfeffer

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #17609
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyRV View Post
- The Ethernet port is not in a place that makes any sense at all. The port itself is on a circuit board in the middle of the unit. There is a small hole with a plastic cap, but the hole is partially blocked by a different circuit board.
The hole is not big enough to pass a cable with the end on it. You would need to cut the end off the cable, pass the cable and then put a new end on it. Or, you could either drill a hole or expand the small existing hole. I currently have it sitting here with the dome off. I don't want to do any drilling or cutting until I am sure it is going to work well for me.
I'm looking to purchase this unit but I cannot find any information on the Ethernet port and if it's simply a diagnostic port or if it will actually give a computer an IP address and pass it through to the internet. Did you ever try connecting the Ethernet? I'd love to know thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum