Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 11:24 PM   #74
gibbyid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 28z
State: Idaho
THOR #1797
hand guns

live about a hundred miles from the border. The officer at the border don't take jokes and is in total control. They have a thing about hand guns, I think they get a bonus if they find one.
Do not cross with a NRA sticker, Do not tell them that you have a permit to carry, Do not have ammo or any parts of a gun any of these will get a search of your rig maybe for hours as you set in a cold room then asked questions like have you ever carried a gun in your rig and so on. would liked of tell him that no it walked home from the store, but he was in control. Not only guns but anything that can be use as a weapon large knife's, pepper spray.

If you want to carry long guns you should have a reason as for hunting or going to Alaska, Person protection is not a reason. Read the there laws, the shortest barrel for a shotgun is 18 1/2 inch, I have a 18 and have not hat the courage to test them. As they do not take jokes and I do not want to lose my shotgun.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum