Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 01:54 AM   #16
Mr.Good

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar Ventana LE
State: Tennessee
THOR #16834
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampTap View Post
I wish those useless left/right cameras wod stop working what an annoying distraction that is.
A) why dies it shut off my music
B) it is aimed completely wrong and the cameras are fixxed position
C) if someone is on the side of me thats what mirrors are for
D) Ill turn on my blinker when someone is on the side of me so people know Im going behind them at night if you do this you just see a bright light that blinds you and you cant even see the mirrors over it.
E)If I wanted cameras I would ask for them why can I not get the deactivated

A) Because the camera switching box only switches the video signal from the left/right/rear camera (no audio to switch)
B&C&D) I agree the left side mirror is great, the right side mirror, for the blind spot. What I really use most is the rear camera. Easy to see when I am far enough ahead to pull in, even at night.
E) Pull the radio unit out of the dash and disconnect the RCA feed into the back of the radio. If you have a rear camera, it would not function. OR find the switcher box and disconnect just the left/right camera cables.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum