Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #23
G-Check

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #17630
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampTap View Post
I wish those useless left/right cameras wod stop working what an annoying distraction that is.
A) why dies it shut off my music
B) it is aimed completely wrong and the cameras are fixxed position
C) if someone is on the side of me thats what mirrors are for
D) Ill turn on my blinker when someone is on the side of me so people know Im going behind them at night if you do this you just see a bright light that blinds you and you cant even see the mirrors over it.
E)If I wanted cameras I would ask for them why can I not get the deactivated
There's a simple fix on an earlier thread it talks about cutting the orange wire to the back of the radio. The only thing you have to do is manually select rear camera it will give you left and right cameras and well not cut out the radio. But when you put the coach in reverse it will not automatically go to rear camera you have to manually do it. It's nice because I drive with the rear camera on all the time and don't worry about it anyway. Left and right cameras come on with the turn signal still.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum