Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 10:32 PM   #23
Ron

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31D
State: California
THOR #1675
I’ve given up on streaming TV. I have ATT Now streaming service but the park WiFi is generally not sufficient and using my phone as a hotspot has limitations as stated by others on here.

Our solution has been to record content from various sources including the “PlayOn” app on our home computer which allows a person to record anything that can legally be viewed on your computer like Amazon Prime, ATT Now, NetFlix, YouTube, etc. It records to a USB HD which I hook to a MXQ 4K box in the Motorhome running Kodi but you can use anything that will play video files. The MXQ 4K box outputs HDMI to the front TV.

I bought a HDMI extender off Amazon to get the HDMI signal from the entertainment center up front to the remote TV in the bedroom. It uses the existing Coax cable to transmit HDMI and then it’s converted back to HDMI at the remote TV.

You can put hundreds of hours of programming on a 500 gb USB HD.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum