Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 03:33 AM   #5
southladon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #6600
This is awesome. You have given me new hope for something better than a reupholstered sofa sleeper. We have a 2015 34F with the flaking pleather issue, and I originally wanted to change out the sofa for the RecPro. But when I saw the whole plumbing mess and flex lines unde the sofa, along with the side of the factory sofa cut out to pass the plumbing through, I had given up on the idea. Glad to see it’s very doable. My only concern is we do use our washer /dryer hookups and wouldn’t want to give up. I wonder if there’s enough clearance to hard plum the line to the back of the wall and perhaps let the flex line come from behind the sofa and still reach the boot? I notice that you completely covered the boot/pipe setup with carpet? Did you cut it down flush with the existing floor? Also does the fitting for the sofa end up over where the boot was?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum