Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 05:16 PM   #8
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
A picture?

Shower leaks can happen due to the drain not being properly installed with plumbers putty, a crack in the shower pan, leaks from the shower door or curtain installation, leaks from the panels, and leaks from the incoming water piping.

It's kind of amazing that they simply don't leak all of the time!

My Hurricane 34e has an intermittent leak that only occurs when my teenage son uses the shower. He directs all of the water directly onto the glass shower door.

The aluminum door frame was not sealed at installation, (corners of the frame), and will leak water if it's directed to it in a certain way that my son has apparently figured out!

Everyone else in my family directs the shower water to the panels, and we do not experience the little puddle that forms on the floor after my son has showered.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum