Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 04:51 PM   #56
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Updated Info to Find Manual

All:

Several people have experienced difficulty in locating the manual to download. That is because in the last update to Microsoft OneDrive they changed how shared files are handled.

When you click the link in the sticky you should get something that looks like the attached image. It basically says the file may not be available -- but it is. You just have to do a few more clicks to get to it. Either go to the Files folder (circled in the attached picture) or click the link to My OneDrive files (second thing circled on the picture). Either will take you to where there is a shared .pdf file to download.

I updated the instructions in the first post of this thread with the new instructions. Sorry I can't make it go back the way it was because the new update to OneDrive just won't let me do it that way.

Here is what the instruction in the first thread now says:
To download, Click on link in the sticky below. When the link opens there will be a notice that says, "This item might not exist or is no longer available." That is not correct. It is available it was just stored differently in the last update version of OneDrive. Just either go to the Files folder in the menu on the left side of OneDrive -OR - click the link at the bottom under the notice that says "Go to my OneDrive. You want to select the .pdf file version.

If you are still having problems -- send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward a copy of the manual be email.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OneDrive.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	21950  
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum