Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
Vibeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Michigan
THOR #17235
29M weight distribution

Hi everyone,
We have a 2020 Thor 29M class A motor home and are getting ready to go south soon on our first real trip. I weighed it in November initially just as it came from the dealership. Full of gas, full of LP, no water in tanks, just my wife and I in the front seats. In that configuration the front axle was 5880# and the rear axle was 9880#. I did not do individual wheel weights. As I am packing it I am thinking about weight distribution and wondering if the full wall slide on the drivers side makes it significantly heavier on that side. I would hope Thor would have tried to balance it side to side but was wondering if anyone here has weighed the individual wheels of their 29m or similar model with full wall slide and could give me an idea of the initial side to side weight distribution.
Thanks!
-Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum