Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 05:15 PM   #112
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
This is a walk through at the factory of the new Tellaro - both models. It is almost exactly the same as the Sequence except for the interior colors and the fact that the rear bed option has opening windows in the rear - over the bed. Unfortunately, while the Thor documentation indicates that there are rear opening windows in both Tellaro models, it is incorrect. There are no rear opening windows in the rear bath model.

https://www.facebook.com/ThorMotorCo...3949084764717/

Thanks — very informative. I’m glad to hear they will have these Tellaro units at Tampa show. The new 20AT floorplan with bed at rear is more to my liking than those with rear bathrooms. It’s essentially like the Hymer Aktiv with a few modifications. There are some critical details that are difficult to see from video though.

First is whether the rear beds are long enough to serve as twins, or are they strictly for across-the-coach sleeping. Secondly, whether there is enough room between beds and overhead cabinets to sit back there (on bed) like they showed on the other floorplan. Beds look too high on video for sitting but can’t tell for sure.

I like the cassette toilet, and also the microwave up higher. Too bad fridge remains very small and under kitchen cabinet.

On video it looks like they have three windows. Strange that they eliminated the one in door which could provide cross flow to front living/lounge area.

I’ll definitely look at this floorplan if I get to Tampa.

P.S. — Wish that guy didn’t keep mentioning the 5,000-pound hitch. Specs show it’s only 3,500 pounds, and anyone who knows anything about ProMaster camper vans know that with only 11,500-pound GCWR there is no way to pull 5,000 pounds (unless you want to destroy the transmission in a hurry).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.