Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 06:36 PM   #28
neeliec

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
So interesting to hear of the different experiences folks have had when taking possession of their coaches!

We didn't even get a "starter kit" which another RV dealer we chose not to work with offered. That included a roll of TP, some septic cleaner/deodorizer, a sewer hose, a fresh water hose, a bucket and a couple other things I can't remember. Instead we got a $25 gift certificate to be used in the RV's store to purchase any necessities we might need right away.

I love how the dealer in FL provided an amazing kit with goodies and water, etc. That was quite generous! Then again I figure they've added in their costs somewhere else, but it was still nice to have all that "stuff" waiting in the RV.

Oh, and we paid no "itemized" PDI fees. Again, they must have been built into the price somewhere. We got a full propane tank, a full gas tank, and the fresh water reservoir was full.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum