Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 05:27 PM   #8
BlueWaterSUX

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Venetian A40
State: Idaho
THOR #17453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandsmith View Post
So..how do you get them out? Do you need to take the entire headlight fixture off from inside the front cap or is there an easier way. Just sliding under the front it looks like I need five foot arms to get the mounting bolts off the headlight fixture.
Yeah that's the real question here. I worry pushing on them will break the entire assembly. I can easily reach mine with the generator access door open, but understand some coaches might not have that luxury. The lights themselves seem to be encased in a molded cylinder housing and even that looks likes it may be one molded piece with all the other lights... I hoped the back would screw off of the rest of the molded plastic cylinder, but that's not how it works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum