Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 10:15 PM   #23
cruzin101

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31D
State: Georgia
THOR #16633
Thermostat upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmacks View Post
I am thinking about upgrading to digital thermostat in my Miramar motorhome and wanted any suggestion on what brand and part number I should use
I just followed the instructions on the Wandering Wagoners youtube. I purchase the same Honeywell model 5000. The unfortunate part is as I was removing the wiring from the wall to see what was spliced where some of the splicing fell apart. no way to know what was originally spliced. So I attempted to color match. seemed like everything was in the right place except for the blue cable.not sure where to connect it. Nothings runs now. I've attached some photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0449(1).jpg
Views:	99
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	22010  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum