Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 05:12 PM   #10
Vibeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Michigan
THOR #17235
I just saw your post, glad you were able to locate the bypass valves. We have a 2020 29M also. We bought it in November so the dealer winterized ours for us before we took it. I watched the tech go through the process so I am familiar with it. For your information, as I was going over the coach after we got it home I discovered there was a macerator pump under the sink in the outside kitchen. This pumps the drain water UP into the gray tank. The tech apparently did not know this because all he did was pour some anti-freeze into the sink but did not pump it through the system. After looking over the plumbing under the sink I saw that you need to run that pump long enough to fill the 1-1/2" PVC drain line with antifreeze to protect it. It looks like it could hold a couple of quarts of water/antifreeze.
BTW, the pump switch is located under the cabinet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum