Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello All...
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #8
AndyT1183

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #6457
A Thor ACE Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPrice View Post
I am an experienced RV Traveler regretting having sold my last RV. The last few days my wife and I have been shopping. We came across the Thor A.C.E. and I fell in love with it.
Would love to hear more from ACE owners. The one we saw was 2018. We have to tow our Santa Fe Sport on a dolly. Wishing we had given more thought to the car buying when we thought we were out of the RV business.
Please offer any advice ... especially on the ACE.

We purchased a new 2016 Thor ACE 29.4 and we LOVE it. We already have over 10K miles on it with no problems. We dealt with a very good dealer. Never sorry that we purchased it. We give it a 5+ star rating.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum