Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello All...
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #14
woodbender

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: California
THOR #15932
I am writing as we're camped on a bluff in Newport Beach, CA where it's sunny and 65 degrees.

We're in our 2019 A.C.E. 30.3 that we bought new last July.

We're quite happy with our purchase.

We have the model with the outside kitchen - VERY useful having an extra small fridge and hot and cold running water.

We bought the model with two roof-mounted air conditioning units. I would HIGHLY recommend this over a single a/c. As part of the package, they included a 50 amp service and a larger generator.

We really love the floor plan, especially having the TV raise and lower into the kitchen counter. This one also had one of the largest counters for this sized coach.

We wanted a shorter RV to be able to get into CA State Parks more readily. (It's 30'.)

The new 6 speed trans with the V10 Ford tows our Honda CRV with ease.

As have numerous others, I did the CHF and am in the process of insulating against engine noise. Be prepared to fix some factory boo boo's like sink drains not connected properly and loose wires.

No this isn't a perfect RV, but wow, for the money and the features, we think it can't be beat.

PS - Take advantage of the Thor Owner's Resource web pages. You enter your vin and EVERY manual is there. In addition, there are LOTS of videos from the various manufacturers on operation and troubleshooting.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.