Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 08:24 PM   #20
Yaktop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDguy View Post
So I their jacks are not suitable for full timers?

Above is facetious. But one has to be careful asking a single person, even at the manufacturer. You can get different answers. Unless it made it to the written manual of FAQ I’d take it as one opinion.

I didn’t leave them down on my previous Class C for a couple of winters. No issues. I only store for about three months.

I decided to put them down this winter on my new Class A. I plan to cycle them at least once a month when I run gen. Easy to do as I park it next to my house.
They are fine for fulltimers just not permanently down. You need to excercise them at least monthly or more often near the coast. They are stainless but not impervious to the elements. I’d suggest you wipe them down if you talking permanent. Call them they’ll give you the deal.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.