Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello All...
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 10:48 PM   #19
Fisherman

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #16558
Thor ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPrice View Post
I am an experienced RV Traveler regretting having sold my last RV. The last few days my wife and I have been shopping. We came across the Thor A.C.E. and I fell in love with it.
Would love to hear more from ACE owners. The one we saw was 2018. We have to tow our Santa Fe Sport on a dolly. Wishing we had given more thought to the car buying when we thought we were out of the RV business.
Please offer any advice ... especially on the ACE.
I bought 2019 Thor ACE 30.2 new ,nice coach ,but here is a few things you should check before you buy yours , my issues. Drain from kitchen sink was not glued came apart water leak around it had to glue it, shower door seals keep coming off opening the door ,tv tight against windows couldn’t get blinds down ,under the bunk beds in slideout is a black bag and outside seals when extending leaves giant opening clear through to outside ,screen door was warped ,the coach leans 1 1/2 inch lower on driver side than passenger side and that’s with slideout in ,Thor put a lot more stuff on that side could be the problem I’m going to have it check out ,and a few more little things , other than that rides good and pretty quiet

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum