Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 11:50 PM   #14
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunter View Post
Thanks Ed,

I am thinking that it would be using a T-Mobile Hotspot and not using the campground wifi. I might be wrong. Still not sure how usable T-Mobile service is.
I have been a T-Mobile customer ever since they started, (my nephew worked there and got me a deal on my original Sony-Emerson candybar-sized camera phone)!

They have had unlimited streaming for internet radio for over a year now. Now it includes internet video!

It's not Wifi bandwidth! It's the cellular data plan, (LTE, 4G), that is available to you without affecting your monthly plan data cap, or speed limit throttling.

If you own a Wifi hot spot device on a data plan, it can be used to stream Wifi on any devices you own.

If you own a data telephone that supports tethering, (Phones include support for a "Personal Hotspot), it can be used as a hotspot to provide Wifi for your other devices, (like AppleTV, Roku, etc..).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.