Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 02:17 PM   #14
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyardspecial View Post
Heading out on a 6 day trip with every night in a new place. We have a 2016 vegas. We used the over cab bunk in October. Today we tried to put the over cab bunk down and it is crooked. At first it would not move at all. Eventually after a while we got it down. Then it took just as long to get it up. Its almost like the motor on one side is giving out.

We fear not only having it stuck down and not being able to drive or maybe worse, putting two teen boys into the same blowup mattress couch bed every night

Does anyone have any advice? For the bunk, not the teens

Thanks!!!
Our bed did the same thing...one of hte pins dropped out that they use to keep it in place, we hit some of the usual bumps on I95 and it dropped about 3 in. I took it down as far as it would go, got my back into it on the low side, pushed like crazy, and retracted it....it worked and went back up level....never to be operated again as long as I own this buggy. Also, taped the pins so they don't drop out again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum